Building on the ground breaking book “Game Changer – The Art of Sports Science” this unique series gives you concrete applied examples of how to prepare the person, player, coach and team for sustained success.
In Level I
– The Game Experience – Understanding the game from a players Perspective
– Time & Space to Practice – Developing game intelligence
– The Game Model – Understanding the game, chaos and decision making
– Constructing Game Model – How to prepare a play-practice model
– Training Design for Game Moments – Breaking the game down
– Cohesion & Communication in Teams – Developing a common language
– Habit, Emotion & Instinct in Players – Developing instinct & intuition
– Player Profiling & Training – Analysis of the team sport player
– Protecting the Player – Health, welfare and medical care of the person
– Winning & Developing Leadership – Creating leadership inside the lines
The Process Level II will cover: Applied Game Analysis & Scouting, Using
Data & Sports Science in Practice, Holistic Playing Profiling,
Individualization within Team Sport, Team Weekly Programming, Exposure vs
Fatigue, Annual Team Preparation, Periodization of Games, Culture &
Continuous Improvement. The Process outlines, for the first time, the
complete development of the team sport player. The Process outlines the
tactical, technical, physiological and psychological development of the team
sport player, all the way from high school to college to professional.
Building on ‘Game Changer’ the authors demonstrate the application of the
‘Game Changer’ principles in practice through games based approaches,
structured loading, development of emotionally resilient players while
developing game intelligence and protecting player health.