For the first time ‘The Process” introduces the methodology, philosophy and principles behind how we prepare and coach teams to win.
Building on the ground breaking book “Game Changer – The Art of Sports Science” this unique series gives you concrete applied examples of how to prepare the person, player, coach and team for sustained success.
In Level I
– The Game Experience – Understanding the game from a players Perspective
– Time & Space to Practice – Developing game intelligence
– The Game Model – Understanding the game, chaos and decision making
– Constructing Game Model – How to prepare a play-practice model
– Training Design for Game Moments – Breaking the game down
– Cohesion & Communication in Teams – Developing a common language
– Habit, Emotion & Instinct in Players – Developing instinct & intuition
– Player Profiling & Training – Analysis of the team sport player
– Protecting the Player – Health, welfare and medical care of the person
– Winning & Developing Leadership – Creating leadership inside the lines